Tuesday, February 5, 2013

AUGUST 21, 2013 LAST E-MAIL FROM ANTHONY


Subject: Re: WELL, THIS IS IT....

How is it going?

Well, all I can say is this was the BEST week of my mission.  I saw miracles and was blessed to break past all my goals I wanted to break!  But just like John says... “Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.¨  The only thing I will say is ¨For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.”

 When I stepped out into the bright sunlight...


Elder Durfey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment